Monday, June 9, 2014

Writing


Thursday 5th June
Writing about Marv

I always notice his big, gold belt buckle tightened around his jeans. He is very tall. he has brown, olive coloured skin. the top of his head is bald but he covers it with a cap. He takes his cap off when he is happy.

He cracks some funny 'Kiwi' jokes but we don't think they're funny, at least he tries!
Although his house is grand and big, his truck is old and dusty. He always keeps a loaded gun in his truck, "that's the way we do it around here!" he says.

Although he looks old, he is cheery and fun to be around, he makes me smile every time I see him.

To me, he is part of my family.
______________________________________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:
Some of you probably don't know who Marv is so I will tell you, He is my dad's boss in America and we are very close with him and his wife and his family and we love them very much even though we are not related to them.



No comments: