Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mr Neal snoring at the marae

Today the purpose of my writing is to embarrass Mr Neal.
Mr Neal snores loud as a train and anyone who stayed at the marae will agree with me.
I had just gotten to sleep when I got woken up to the sound of a train, thunder and a stomping herd of cattle all rolled into one.
the sound was startling.
When the snoring quieted down I compered Mr Neal to my Mum. But my Mum would have sounded like a purring kitten next to Mr Neal.
Next I compered Mr Neal to my sleep yelling sister who has told me and one of my brothers of in her sleep.Next to Mr Neal her voice would be a sigh in the wind;
After compering Mr Neal to my Mum and sister that only leaves one more loud sleeper in my family. My brother.
I always thought no one could out snore my brother.
But sorry Mr Neal you out snored him to.
So that leaves Mr Neal the only person I know who has out snored my whole family.

By Sapphira Harrington   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you said about him is true.
William Ranzau School