Thursday, September 6, 2012

marae food

                                      
Yum pies, little red sausages , bread. I could go on forever but instead I am going to get to the point or I will never stop. One by one we pile into the dinner room on the marae. As I looked around there where tables like hogworts from harry potter. There was some long tables all set up with food in every space. when I had finished the last piece of bacon and egg pie I got really full that I could not eat any more. When I heard that we where going to have dessert my tummy growled at me. When I saw what was on the table my tummy made some room before we where told to go up. Yum dessert was yummy I could nearly go for 4ths but instead I didint. after that we went back to the room we slept in and got to get ready for bed we got our pj's and our tooth brush also hear brush so behave when you next go to a marae
by Tiarne


No comments: