Monday, July 8, 2013

broken nail

I was about there years old , I had just hoped off the toilet. I was a persistent child back then and I was going to wash my hands. The only problem was may brother lewis was going to have a shower too, so shoved me out. As I said I was a persistent child and I was going to wash my hands. So I prided the door open a crack, my finger was only just in it and the door went slam.

I screamed like a punched pig, blood went all over the place and my nail was only on by a flat, fleshy, floppy bit of finger, it wasn't pretty.

That night my mum washed, inspected and bandaged my finger. That night to calm down I watched Peter Rabbit, Winy the Pooh and Richard Scurry. A few days later my nail fell off with out a tug, a couple of years later I lost an other nail.

No comments: