Thursday, May 30, 2013

Book review - The Hobbit

The hobbit is written by J.R.R Tolkin. A book about Bilbo Baggins a hobbit of the shire a village of peaceful, food loving, non adventures  folk. Bilbo loves nothing better than eating a scone and blowing smoke rings off his porch. but when Gandalf the grey the wizard of the west comes with a band of 13 dwarfs lead by Thorin oakinshield everything changes.

The Hobbit is one of my favourite books I recommend this book for good readers of any age manly for boys. I rate The Hobbit 10/10. If you like The Hobbit I advise The Lord of the Rings also written by J.R.R Tolkin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Book!

Jack.C

Nettie said...

I agree!! This is a great book - I wonder if you have seen the movie? And why do you think its a good book for boys in particular?