Thursday, May 30, 2013

Book reveiw - The Hunting of the Last Dragon

The Hunting of the Last Dragon- Sherryl Jordan

All of the villages believed the very last dragon had been dead for years. But has it really been killed?

An ordinary boy called Jude lived a ordinary life with his family in the small village of Doran, until one day his village was destroyed by a fire breathing dragon. The fire left their village smoldering away with nothing anyone could do about it. The tragedy of the fire devastated Jude, so he set out on on a mission to kill the dragon and save the other villages.

I would rate this book 10/10.
I would recommend this book to anyone aged 9-13.
I loved the book because I never new what to expect next and the book really got me hooked even at the start.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Sounds like a really good book - Hannah, I love books that make you keep turning the pages to find out what DOES happen next.