Thursday, April 4, 2013

If I Could be an Animal

If I could be any animal I would be a monkey. I could swing through the trees wind rushing in my fur, chasing my friends playing a game of tag. I could fill myself up on bananas and fruit. I could sleep in the trees high up near the sky, staring at the stars.


 Another animal I would like to be is a dolphin. I could swim to the depths of the ocean and swim along side boats. I could see many different types of fish and coral.

Maybe I could be a giraffe. I would tower above all of the other animals. I could eat the finest leaves that no other animals could eat. I would go on an adventure through Africa. I could also see the world from a birds eye view.
 I would love to be an animal but I don't think I will be turning into one soon.

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I can imagine you having lots of fun being a monkey or a dolphin - great writing!
Nettie