Monday, April 27, 2009






Wow!! Look at that veiw. This was on the first Tuesday and Wednesdayof the holidays, when my family (Rowan Dad my cousins, Auntie and Uncle) and I went on a sailing trip round the Able Tasman. We were going to stay for two nights but the weather was too rough when Mum gave us a weather update over the phone (she wasn't there because she had to work.) The cutter is the big one on the left and the rescue boat is the miniscule one on the right. It was awesome because we saw eels and fish in the little lago
bit at the back of the campsite, and when we were on the boat we could stand on the side and hold on to the ropes while we leaned out ARRR me hearty's(we looked like pirates.)

BYE.

3 comments:

Whaea Jane said...

Briar, what an exciting adventure. I have always thought it would be an adrenaline rush to stand on the edge and lean out, sounds brilliant.
Oh by the way, is it veiw or view? and what about that chap Tasman? Was he Able??

Corru Gate Cottage said...

Briar must have found it a back-to-front 'view' I think! I think Mr Tasman must have been back-to-front too! I will tell my daughter to concentrate on her proof-reading. Thanks for the comment Jane. Roger Waddell.

Corru Gate Cottage said...

You can see some more of what Briar is up to on our own Corru Gate blog http://www.corrugateaccommodation.blogspot.com/